There’s a cool feature which lets other people email straight to your Kindle, but it’s a devil to find in the settings:
1) Log into your Amazon account
2) Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices pages from the Account menu (click on this link for Amazon.com or this link for Amazon.co.uk)
3) Select the Settings tab on the right
5) Enter @angryrobotbooks.com and select Add Address
It should give you a little ‘Success!’ message
Now, find your Kindle email address (so we can send the books to you):
1) In the Settings tab (shown above – you’re probably still on this page), scroll to Personal Document Settings
2) You should see all your devices listed here – either Kindles, or phones/tablets/computers that have the Kindle app installed. Send us the email address linked to whichever device you want your ebooks on (or all your devices if you like!), to email@example.com.
Boom. Sorted. We’ll send ebooks to your Kindle on the day of release each month, as well as adding them to your My Account page.