That’s the end of our Twelve Days. The Angry Robot offices are now closed until January 4th 2010, but we will be picking up email, Twitters and Facebook messages pretty much as normal throughout so don’t hold back. Perhaps just don’t expect an instant reply.
While you’re waiting for our Christmas Day Message, or in the long days that will stretch out between now and our return, here are some robot-related links to keep you amused, bemused or downright confused.
Thanks to each and every one of you for your support, help and wild creativity this year. Here’s to a very Robot New Year. Brace yourselves, North America – you’re next.
— Marco & Lee & Chris xxx
• Fabulous handmade retro robots
• Even more cute, with top robot love sequence (courtesy Graham Linehan)
• The Old Robots page (cheers, Lauren)
• Faces in odd places, including an angry robot
• Robot ferrets to find drugs
• That robot Xmas tree dance
• That amazing short in which giant robots attack Montevideo
• Why yes, we’d love one each if you’re feeling flush
• Not us
• And finally, how we actually genuinely totally truthfully came up with the stunning imprint name Angry Robot (not really)